Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ related dreams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by G4Grassdetta, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Any of you had a recent MJ dream?

It can just be a reference or a full blown dream.

Last night I dreamed that my bowl multiplied and somehow I had two...I was starting to freak out lol (my dreams are super realistic) I went through how that was possible and verified I wasn't tripping and I was stumped lol.

Later I had a dream that some college students came to my apartment (I had a party the night before so this seemed plausible) and were going through my stash, and few people in my professional circle know I smoke "that" much...was funny lol.

Anyway...any "recent" dreams or super trippy past dreams?

2. A few years back, I would always dream that drug dealers kept following trying to sell me harder drugs and I just ran.

That's all I can really remember of that dream, I've had it a few times.

3. I had a dream similar back when I was afraid of certain substances from the bad stories I had heard...my friend and I did said substance and I started freaking out in my dream. Was more of a nightmare lol

^I have since discovered it wasn't that bad at all ;)

4. I had a dream the other day . It was pitch black in an unfamiar neighbordhood an i was running throug it with what felt like a zip in my right shoe. So much weed that it made me run uneven

5. I had a dream once that I grew the best bud in the world. I had a small grow but they use to deliver a pound a plant. It was pretty weird.

6. I had a dream that I came down on a web and made out with a pretty red-head, MJ.

7. a few different times I would have dreams where i would have a massive amount of bud or about to smoke a fat blunt, then i would wake up and realize i actually have no weed and get pissed. haha