Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ per gram price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexEttels, Sep 9, 2009.

1. i feel that im paying too much ..... how much you pay for a gram?

2. £7 a gram

3. its 20/g round here.. way too much, but my buddy is awesome and hooks me up with cheap prices

4. $10 a gram

5. I used to live in Houston - it was $20/g. Now I'm in Arizona and it's still $20/g. I was expecting prices to drop but I guess not. $20/g seems to be the standard in the U.S. now for dank.

6. 20 dollars a gram for some fire green in Memphis.

7. about 15 a gram up in norcal

8. 10 for mids 15 for dank

9. its all about who you know and how many hands its been in since you got it my boy. Theres a few *****s in each town runnin shit, everyone hits them and thats where the taxin begins. Meet people if you see people and they look like they smoke hit em up just be like "you smoke trees man?" or w/e keep gettin connects and you'll get better prices.

I get 1.7 of that kine name brand for 25 if it just some "dro" then its most likely 20

I get everything for 15 a gram just depends on who i go to

But i rarely get anything under an 8th or quarter.

8th for 45-60
    quarter for 90
    half for 160
    da oz for 240

10. 20/0.8 here in north jersey. quality ranges from schwag to fire. sucks to be here.

11. Usually $10 a gram for mids,$15 a gram for something better.

12. mids 5/gram

dank 20/gram

13. is that dank or regs? because thats a lot for anything other than the high grade.

14. no its not. 7 euros is roughly 10 dollars. even in america 10 dollars for mids isnt that bad.

15. $3 for shwag.
    $5 for mids.
    $20 for dank.

16. Correct you are friend^

10 for a 10 sack, 20 for 2 10 sacks.
    20 for a 10 sack of what the dealers say is "piff".

17. bout 10-15 a gram for some fire

30 bucks a 1/8

18. well it all depends what stuff i wana buy
    reggies are like 3$ a gram
    dank is like 15-20$ a gram depending my hook up

19. 1. 5 a g for shwag at the most
    2. 10 a g for mids grown in hydro (hella stemmy mids)
    3. 15 a g for some dro maybe purp
    4. 20 a definetly kush and some purp too. I think purp can be just as potent as kush though but I've seen a lot of 15 a g purp. However I've never seen 15 for a g of kush unless its from a grower to a friend.