Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mj myths and facts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PorkSoda, Aug 25, 2005.

1. It's a shame that even if this book had a place in the congressional library. It would be in the section of " highest dust catchers"...

As long as One legislator, Politician, or anyone can make a buck or create a Job threw Marijauna Prohibition the laws wont change..

The generations enpowered have been brainwashed from birth by the people making money off the current laws.

They will change....tho the key is time. When the Vietnam Generation and those following it become of acceptible Electorial respect. The empowering force of the legisalators will shift. Then finally our generations have enough warm bodies in high enough positions to vote, and make a difference in the amending or adoption of laws that reflect the mentality and times of that given gereration..

We're getting close.. chronologically speaking....I honestly believe that those in thier 20's now will see decriminalization nationwide before they are in their 50's...Up coming generations
    just dont buy into the crap.....basically too many people have now used MJ and know its not a threat.....Youth is now highly educated with FACTS that prior generations had suppressed for their "own good"....by Politicains caring only about the fiscal and self promoting aspects of this lie.

Of course Ill be dead....but Knowing Change is something that is unavoidable I can at least smile about it .....in the meantime Im like everyone else ....A criminal in the eyes of my antiquated Government...

Thank god for time.....it does right most wrongs....

2. Nice, maybe I"ll pick it up.

3. HAHAHHAHHAHAH OMG DUDE I RENTED THAT AT MY SCHOOL LIBARY TO DO A RESEARCH PROJECT ON MJ. A POTHEAD DEF WROTE THAT BOOK CUZ NOTHING IS PUT DOWN IN IT!! lol i read it all, it is really good too...lots of statistics

4. it was a couple people that wrote it... from what i could tell it was leaning towards pro-weed stance but there were some negatives in there... it definately wasnt praising it outright..

5. yeah it wasn't praising it but they never critisized it like those stupid anti drug ppl do

6. Thats known as Unbiased my friend...

7. my friend should read that book, because he always gives me shit about smoking but he never knows what the fuck hes talking about, lol. Its sad really, hes been brainwashed by all of the governments lies, maybe this book could show him the truth.

8. wishful thinking, 70s
    from a guy from the 70s that's kinda what one would expect to happen

i wish it were at least publically tolerated like smoking is, i mean damn, we allow people to infect others with a potential cancerous agent but can't allow the sweet smoke to be smoked with the rest of them.. why can't it follow the same rules as tobacco? can't buy unless you're 19, can't smoke in indoor public places like restaurants, then we'd all live harmoniously.. imagine getting stopped on the street b/c someone wants to bum a joint off you and it's so cheap that you give him/her one

9. but still.. does it really make that big of a difference if it is legal or not.. other than the prices going down...

still.. would be nice if it were legal.. i am super careful to not get caught but i get this feeling that someday i will get busted... and that is just an unnecessary hassle, paying a fine and probation..