MJ Murder Horror Story

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mike9, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I just got into growing a few weeks back and my first plot of G13 haze seemed to be going excellent (my first successful grow so I was pumped.)

anyways, i planted out in my woods in a tiny plot of land i dug up and replaced with store bought miracle mix soil.

i come home today and check it for routine maintenance when you won't believe it, some damn animal foot crushed all my babies, broke right at the base.

i know it isn't human because i can see the print, it looks like maybe a deer or neighborhood dog/cat, regardless - it wasnt supposed to be there...

rip :mad:

2. Urinating around your plants (NOT ON!) can help deter animals.
    Also, fencing or chicken wire can be helpful with keeping animals away from your plants.

3. I was literally considering fencing THAT day because I've seen squirrels and stuff in the area and they scared me. lesson learned I guess :(

4. Next time make tripwires that have axes drop from trees and fuck their shit up. Plus you can make a meal from your fantastic catch. Kill two birds with one stone. :rolleyes:

It also could be Bigfoot. I hear he specifically targets marijuana plants.

Or .. you could go all vietnam on their ass and make holes with spikes at the bottom.
    But make sure your careful you don't fall in your own traps. Happy hunting. :wave:

5. wtf??? hahaha

6. Did you know in vietnam it was often spikes at the bottom of a pit, with human shit at the top of the spike in hopes of infecting the victims as well.

I dunno i just thought id throw that out there.

7. thats fucked up, ahaha

8. This Made Me Chuckle For A Bit.

9. Delightful.

10. How did they prepare that? ..... "Alright everyone lets shit in the holes! But be careful you dont fall in or you'll get raped by an enormous spike"

11. "Punji Sticks/Stakes" They cause infection and can lead to amputation and severe pain. Very quickley.

12. That really sucks bro. I am growing indoors so the plants are bigger. I will be putting next to other plants so hopfully not fucked with.

13. False.

14. Poetic justice. Nice.

15. wait with a gun and find the bastard deer and kill it