Mj/jesus

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Walnut932, Jun 25, 2012.

1. IS marijuana smoking godly, or to say does it go against his commandments?

2. It's only godly if you get so high you feel like a god.

There are references in the bible mentioning a plant that people assume is marijuana, though it's impossible to tell for sure.

3. well if you base yourself on the bible for moral reasoning then....

Genesis 1: 29
    Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

4. Things can always be interpreted according to how you want to see them, so whether taking MJ is godly will be entirely based on how it makes you feel. Use it to explore these ideas and see if you're happy with it or not. Does it help you be a better person? Does it allow you insight into what you feel is a higher truth? Do you feel more loving as a result of it? Are you as loving without it?

Some people climb dangerous mountains, or throw themselves out of aircraft, in order to feel this sense of presence that they don't feel in their everyday life. Don't worry what someone else may say according to their interpretation of something written. You will know if it's right for you.

5. I'f it causes you to be sinful or you idolize it and takes you away from the lord then it is. Everything in moderation Jesus turned water to wine so a couple tokes won't hurt. Also we have cannabanoid receptors in our body there's a reason for that it helps fight off sickness and diseases.

6. read the bible, it say in many verses that all the seeds that bear fruit are for man to use

7. Dont bother with every seed bearing verse, you might as well try opium... with that said I am a very spiritual christian and if you want to smoke weed go ahead but do so in the name of God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Col 3:17 Dont abuse that verse and start doing cocaine though because God gave you a body and its your job to take care of it. Weed doesnt harm you therefore

8. Thanks for the answers guys I think I know what ima do.