Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ helps stomach flu! woot!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Space, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Man, why is it f'ing illegal! Its so amazing and useful!

Damn govment wants us to die off and be sick!

I have a nasty stomach flu now, havent eaten all day, been pukin and blowing chunks, etc all day.

No OTC meds helped at al. Not Gravol, Pepto, anything.

I take like 5 hits of green and i just ate a big bowl of jell-o! feel great!

End stoned/angry,sick rant!

2. I am so jealous of you. I had the flu last week and I'm also Fructose Intolerant. Basically I felt like shit all weekend at my cousin's cottage. All I wanted to do was smoke a bowl but everyone there is hardcore religious so that wouldn't work out.

MMJ ftw!

3. Yeah man i know what you mean.
    Im also sick right now, it also helps the congestion in your head go away. Makes my appetite go back too :hello:

alhough it does make my sore throat a little worse.. but i guess thats because im using a 3 inch pipe lol

4. Bong, vape, or eat that shit mothafucka!

take smaller hits, but more of em. and quicker

5. THC is very antiemetic. Great for nausea :)

6. seriously, i had a stomach flu not too long ago also. had CRAZY body aches and nausea. i actually really didn't think of smoking because i was so sick but once i lit up a couple bowls i felt like a normal human being again lolol

7. Why are you so surprised? Cannabis is good for pain, such as the aches from flu. It can lower fevers (check my list for the studies- link is below), gets rid of headaches and nausea. Cannabis may not get rid of the flu, but you sure feel a LOT better!

While you sickies are getting well, why not do some reading about the healing abilities of cannabis? The "simple format" link is a sticky here at GC and worth a read!

Hope you all feel better soon!

Granny :wave: