MJ fixes my social problems

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Nov 29, 2012.

1. (background story) So in middle school I was forced to go to a private school were people purposely outcasted me looked at me funny, and everything, people say its not what happens to you, but how you take it..but I was a kid what the hell did I know, started back in public school starting as a freshman in high school met alot of people learned new things, but my social skills still sucked ass, had to keep switching schools kept acting up or a school was to far etc. so now my only friends are pretty much two of my cousins. I want to make friends, but I just cant now I dont trust anyone but myself God and MJ.

well now I suck at talking with people, people come up to me and try to talk, but Im not really awkward I just cant hold conversations, but for some reason when I smoke weed I literally can talk to anyone, for instance I went to the gym high and randomly made 3 friends, went to a zombicon event downtown and was chilling with 4 random people, wish I could be like this all the time, but oh well. anyways was just wondering if anyone else can relate or has something similiar.

2. im the same all the time man, but weed gives me an excuse to be slightly more blunt and careless at times. but i still talk the same for the most part ....

3. Just act how you do high. Be confident in yourself. Its all in yoir head