MJ and my pup

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirt King, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Well, it's been a little over a month since I was last here. I see a lot of changes have happened to GS since then... And also in the last two months I've only smoked two bowls. :D haha that big grin looks like a rabbit emote... just missing the ears.
    I like the highs I get from not smoking as often as I used to, but, those were good times :smoking:.
    I just ate a few of these... thought it was funny to have a candy named after it:
    [​IMG]

2. I think the last time I was here, I had a thread about what to name my pup - Krieger.... Here's a couple pics.
    [​IMG] Ears down.
    [​IMG] Ears up.

And just for the heck of it:
    [​IMG]

3. what a cute pup!

4. awwwwwwww!!! he's so cute!! how old is he now DK? looks like my dad's old dog King when he was a baby!! :hello:
    toke on :smoke:

5. Holy fuck! My dad used to have a dog EXACTLY like that too and it's name was King... that's fucked up haha. or is it? I dunno i'm high. :smoke:

6. doesnt work for me :)... i cant see them....

...never mind i see them now.... cute puppy :)...

7. cute puppy thats funny how he has one up and one half way down.

8. Thanks :),
    He'll be 5mo on the 8th of September. He's really smart, he picks up on things so fast. I even tought him to get his tail, it's funny watching him run in circles trying to get it. That's cool you had a dog like him, and the name too :cool:

Yeah his ears do what they want... sometimes one up and one down, both up, or both down... they keep changing. lol

9. lmmfao~ well i do have a long lost bro~ but last i knew he lived in tokyo :smoking:

10. YW! they sure are alot like kids, fun to watch growing up, i took some new pics of Zeppelin since i been home to finish my disposable camera, my sis still has my digi (has had it for a month) lol so soon as i get either one i'll show ya how big Zep's gotten, UNBELIEVABLE!! oh and i know!! how friggin funny is it to watch em chase their tails! i thought Zep was gunna have a breakdown when i got back from Seattle, he sounded just like a baby and kept stickin his head in my armpit :eek: all i could do was lmao!! :smoke:

11. Yeah they sure are like 'em, he's almost of the exact same personality as my nephew too, if Krieger's not bothering Austin, it's the other way around and it's hard to keep them apart. lol my sister's got mine too - she offered to give it back to me because she hasn't even used it yet, so I'll hopefully be taking a lot of pictures soon. Cool, I'd like to see them when you get 'em, just send me a PM or email me or something. Haha, yeah he just keeps at it too, until I tell him it's OK to stop chasing/biting it now, lol :) sounds like he really loves you, they hate being apart from us for very long that's for sure...