1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ and IBS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misty, Oct 20, 2003.

1. I have irritable bowel syndrome and MJ seems to calm my cramps and has reduced it to almost no cramps at all.
    I also have better stools now. This works better than all the meds I used for it.

2. sounds like some shit to me!

3. dirtydingus your signature is to long...

4. yo dude my bowel is the same way i can easily get constapated and mj helps my cramps too :p although i may not get as constapated if i were to eat actual food and not all mints :p thats all i eat is mints man mmm mints and weed is all i need

5. how long can it be again i always forget?

fucking stoner...

you know it wont let you post pics that are two big...

i wonder if there i a way to do the same with sigs

6. nope.... would just expect that users understand for the most part....

at first when you said Mj and Ibs .... i thought you meant Itchy Ball syndrome.....

but obviously not as i read further... yeah mj is very good to ease the stomach, thats part of why its given ot to many termanilly ill people :)

btw i can't spell..

7. hahaha you think you cant spell....lol

have you read some of my dislecsic posts?

8. hi folks, newbie here, but I have ibs too and pot does help!

9. remembers the day i was tested and confirmed for ibs *shudders*
    and i do think it helps with cramps.

10. I was tested a few days ago too. If im thinking of the same test, it was pretty bad, lol. I thought a snake had crawled into my stomach O_O

11. sounds about right knucks, cept to get there, that snake hadta crawl somwhere id rather it had not,
    peace

12. Thank god I dont remember that part, lol.

13. do you mean to tell me i coulda been knocked out for that?....cause omg that sucked.
    or did you just block it from your memory :D
    peace

14. LMMFAO!!! i knew what he meant but thats jus TFF!:smoking:

15. Fortunately I didn't need those tests to get diagnosed.
    But whenever I have some bad cramps I toke up and it hurts less.

Grasscity Deals Near You