Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ and IBS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misty, Oct 20, 2003.

1. I have irritable bowel syndrome and MJ seems to calm my cramps and has reduced it to almost no cramps at all.
    I also have better stools now. This works better than all the meds I used for it.

2. sounds like some shit to me!

3. dirtydingus your signature is to long...

4. yo dude my bowel is the same way i can easily get constapated and mj helps my cramps too :p although i may not get as constapated if i were to eat actual food and not all mints :p thats all i eat is mints man mmm mints and weed is all i need

5. how long can it be again i always forget?

fucking stoner...

you know it wont let you post pics that are two big...

i wonder if there i a way to do the same with sigs

6. nope.... would just expect that users understand for the most part....

at first when you said Mj and Ibs .... i thought you meant Itchy Ball syndrome.....

but obviously not as i read further... yeah mj is very good to ease the stomach, thats part of why its given ot to many termanilly ill people :)

btw i can't spell..

7. hahaha you think you cant spell....lol

have you read some of my dislecsic posts?

8. hi folks, newbie here, but I have ibs too and pot does help!

9. remembers the day i was tested and confirmed for ibs *shudders*
    and i do think it helps with cramps.

10. I was tested a few days ago too. If im thinking of the same test, it was pretty bad, lol. I thought a snake had crawled into my stomach O_O

11. sounds about right knucks, cept to get there, that snake hadta crawl somwhere id rather it had not,
    peace

12. Thank god I dont remember that part, lol.

13. do you mean to tell me i coulda been knocked out for that?....cause omg that sucked.
    or did you just block it from your memory :D
    peace

14. LMMFAO!!! i knew what he meant but thats jus TFF!:smoking:

15. Fortunately I didn't need those tests to get diagnosed.
    But whenever I have some bad cramps I toke up and it hurts less.