Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ and IBS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PassTheGrass, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Just wondering if you guys think IBS can be helped with marijuana. It always seems to help with mine. :smoke:

2. I have my authorization for IBS. I do think that it helps. When Im getting bad cramps it helps with the pain and also seems to help with a bm. Could be just me though. But I do say that my IBS is alot better since I have been a MMJ patient and able to supply myself all the time. It can get pretty bad for me if I run out inbetween harvests though.

3. I have Chron's and have been using cannabis for years and it helps me tremendously.
    What I like about cannabis for me is that all variety's help when I'm in pain.
    Sativa, hybrids, indica, doesn't matter.
    So if I'm in a great deal of pain during the day i'll use a sativa or a indica/sativa sativa dom. hybrid.
    At night before bed if I'm hurting real bad I will smoke a real heavy indica.