Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixxed bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AshinKush, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ok I tend to mix my bags together my latest creation is dro, kush, lime kush, sour diesel and thorn-berry kush. I usually do this because I love how the mixture of the kush's come together to form a different taste and plus it gets you way higher. I shared my creations with only a few friends and their reaction is just funny as hell... well they haven't tried this bag cause i'm not done mixing it and it's definitely hard to find some purp.

Now I have a question and i'm just curious to see what people will say, but if someone had a creation like this or better and said they will give .5 gram of this for $15 each, would you guys say thats ridiculous considering the fact .5 grams of non mix weed are $10? my friend who wants it says the idea is stupid.

2. That's a lot of money for a mixed baggie o weed. I know what you mean with mixing buds though, I do that sometimes too. I'd suggest if you're really gunna go out and try to make some money, lower the price.

3. Yeah, try and go to a lowish price. In the future, keep your strains separate and just mix them when you grind your bud, rather than keeping it mixed. That way if your friend or somethings dry and wants to cop a twenty with you, you guys wont have any argument over the price.

4. heheh,i love mixing my buds!throw them in my grinder,it's like crossing strains with-out having to make them have sex with each other :laughing: my latest concoction~ is Sour headband OG(s) + Headband OG(s) + Purple Erkle(i) + Orange crush(h) :yummy::bongin::yummy:

5. #5 AshinKush, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    cloud & dip- I know what you mean by go to a lower price, if anything I can go to 12, but throwing him for the 10 I can't do so i'll just take y'all advice and keep some just by their-selves

Lol I def need to come to cali cause you guys have way more strains than Chicago do.

6. I wouldn't pay 10 bucks for a .5 no matter how good the weed was, let alone w/e the hell ur sayin haha

7. lolololol what? thorn-berry kush? haha
    and dro isn't a strain, it's a way of growing weed.

and .5 for $15? because it's a "mixed bag" it makes it better? no, it means there's like .1-.2 of each strain, so basically a bong rip of each.

just smoke weed, enjoy it, get high, and don't worry about trying to be the uber-stoner of your group of friends.

8. so your trying to sell a bag of shake for 5 bucks more than street value?

thats garbage,since you already grinded up the buds it should be 5 bucks cheaper

9. my pickup this weekend of an 8th of dank was a mix of a very lime, fruity smelling hybrid and about a gram of it was this nice purple indica dom. shits gotten me baked!!!1

10. Thats a terrible price. I never have enough kinds to mix :(

11. #11 AshinKush, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Nah I'm really not trying to sell it's really for my own use he just wanted some real bad and besides the street value in Chicago is all kinds of F'd up each Kush bag is .5 grams so they give you two bags for 20. Plus I used to deal in another state so I don't even try to do it cause it's so complicated here and, if anything chicago's pricings is garbage.

12. Thats a rip in my opinion, weed is weed it gets you high lol.

13. So Dank is the same as some mexi-shwagg bullshit? Nope, not at all.