Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeupsonny, Mar 23, 2009.

1. whatsup guys. i'm very new to smoking but i've decided to buy bubbler of some sort in the near future, but i wanted to clarify somethings before i get my hands on one. i'll be able to get a supply of weed pretty easily, but what i'm wondering is how much tobacco i should mix with it. ive noticed that no one really seems to smoke the weed pure so is there anyone who can give me a good ratio that i should look to mix to? thanks.

2. Are you in Europe?

Here in the US we don't generally mix tobacco and weed. Fill some rolling papers or a gutted cigar up with herb, roll it up and toke man.

3. Mix it with tobacco? Why would I do that?

4. lol im actually in s korea. a lot of the guys who smoke up here are europeans so i guess thats why. but wouldn't ur supply run low pretty fast if you just smoke it pure?

5. Not if you have decent herb. Smoke slowly, and stop smoking after you're stoned. Easy

6. Lol...well yeah, it does.

7. lol alright then. thanks a lot for the quick replies :)

8. lots of weed and no tobbacco.

9. Haha i wonder if Europeans think were crazy for not mixing tobabco w/ weed

10. The whole of Australia mixes tobacco with their weed.

Maybe 5% of us don't.
    It's just common practice here, EVERYONE does it.

And to answer your question, 30/70 Tobacco/weed

11. No way I'm ever tainting my bowls with tobacco... nicotine and big tobacco can go suck it.

12. I love mixing tobaco with weed in Joints, but I wouldnt mix it in a bowl tho :S

13. tobacky is whacky
    marijuana is awsoommmmeeeeee mmmmmm.... bong time

14. I'm all for smoking it pure, but that said I've been in situations where I have little herb, but i want to stretch my stash. I've used tobacco a few times, but one caveat is that if you put too much tobacco, it'll overpower your weed buzz, so just use a tiny bit('backy) if you must. Another less addictive option would be catnip, which you can get at your local grocery store or pet store, will make your dank last, without diluting your high. It may also come in handy if you ever wanna roll a blunt, but don't have enough weed. I do warn you that it will embark a menthol like sensation(similar to newports) to your toke, which you may love or hate. I've had an 8th last me 2 months using catnip as a stash-stretcher(of course not everytime I smoke).

Best of luck in your smoking method.