Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PrinceSoHigh, Jan 2, 2008.

1. hey all, whats up, basically, ive never been one of those ppl thats like "OMG...my weed has 24% THC , yours is only 23, WE CANT MIX THEM OR THE WORLD WILL END": (sadly, i have come across people who think this way).

anyways, right now in my stash i have some 60/eighth headies, and some 20/eighth middies (still good middies tho). i always just go ahead and mix em, put a lil more heads than mids. any REALLY seasoned tokers have thoughts on mixing buds, or not mixing them, and why?

remember, its heads and mids. naturally, i would mix like 2 KBs or a KB and a heady strain, but the Dank+Reg combo.....what it do?

2. uh btw i roll joints. this is in regards to joints. thanks blades.

3. I agree and disagree at the same time. My friends are like that and I can understand....it's the taste and the quality of the budd, you don't want to mix High ends with low end weed it wouldn't taste as good as if the good weed was smoked alone.

4. I dont mix unless its high mids/ low dank, the reg taste tends to overpower the dank taste in my experience

5. I'd put the mids near the mouthpiece of the joint, that way there the good stuff gets smoked and the roach will be resiny mids.

6. it all depends on what strains youve got. personaly i love mids and headys. if you have 1 sativa strain and 1 indica strain its amazing because that way in 1 smoke sesh you get that body high from the mids and the head high from the headies. but if its 2 of the same strain i say keep em seperated

7. I'd have to say that's simple, but genius. Not only will you taste the better bud the whole time, but the mids at the end will have the resin of the good bud on it, likely making it better bud in itself. Nah probably not, but maybe...:smoke:

8. thats what i always say but my friend disagrees with me. whatever, hes an idiot

9. I don't often mix greens, but I quite like mixing ganj with pollen. Turbo charged joints <3

10. I tihnk its called a salad bowl or gangster gumbo.I like mixing my strains together.It intensifies the high alot.I dont like mixing when one is bunk and one is dank though that is just wasting your good weed.Recently and I mean today I mixed some Lemon Zest(sour dieselxLemon stinky and some orange slice which is a cali orange cross of some sorts and some kief from an unkown source.It blew my ass away taste wonderful too.

11. word up

12. I love it. The more variety the better, makes a more unique smoking experience.

13. i do not mind mixing nugs(anything not bricked, Beasters or better). but i would smoke the mids 1st then the headies in ur case.

i honestly despise the taste of shwag, and what ive done b4 when shwags on the table(figuratively, just what someone is gonna be matching with or w/e) we either roll a blunt of the shwag followed by blunt of dank, or bowls followed by bowls of dank, id rather not make my danks taste shitty by mixin em with crap weed.

14. If I'm gonna roll a couple of different strains they're usually both dank but I like mixing strains in my joints as well. LIke I've said before fruity tasting sativa doms. with a heavy kush or indica is really nice.

15. QFT...mixing diff strains together that all have diff strong tastes is awesome, too.

Get some GDP, juicy fruit, and some sour d...:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. i dunno bout u, but i personally dont like to mix pollen with my trees, i fear they might start growing seeds, and pollen wont get u high wtf lol. r u talking about kif?

17. I like to keep my weed seperate, but when i roll an L i might throw in a nug of headies then like 2 nugs of KB, but nah i wont ever mix mids with good weed. But yeah i like to mix sativas with indicas when i dont have a strain that does that already.

18. Yes he's talking about kief.

19. I mix high mids and really good headies all the time. Only because the high mids I get are light green, have mad trichs, and no seeds plus its cheap. I wouldn't do the same with shitty weed cause, well, I don't smoke schwag.

I just smoked up a vanilla mini dutch with about .9 of amazing dank and .4 of high mids and it was delicious. When i was hittin it, I could help but notice all the bubblin resin at the end oozin out. Time to smoke the roach with a little kryp in the bowl.

20. I always see it as a treat. Hardly get the chance but I did get to enjoy a blunt of heads kb and mids and noticed especially longer/intenser effects.
    Mixing gets the thumbs up from me.

That is unless a strain is particularly flavorful but unfortunately that is often not the case here/for me.