Mixing with tobacco

Discussion in 'General' started by DizzyDev, Apr 17, 2013.

1. So i have a home made gravity bong. I'm kinda running low because my guy wont be here for 2 hours. So, i loaded what i had in the gravity bong and i was disappointed because of how little i had left. So i cut the tip of a cigarette off and put the tobacco in the bowl to at least make it look like there is enough. So i just hit it and I'm kind of wondering if i will get the same high. or less or more, whatever. Will adding the tobacco change intensity of my high? Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. Nicotine buzz maybe I don't know, I wouldn't think. But then again I don't smoke cigssss.

3. yea im curious too, i want too smoke a j but also want to save enough for before class. idk if i should mix it or just do what i would do

4. I used to mix tobacco with my weed all the time. A few years ago I was hooked on GBs and let me tell you... One gravity bong hit with good weed and some tobacco will hit you hard, and fast.

5. its not bad. it hit me probably around the same time. took a few mins. but when i was taking the hits the smoke of course tasted different. but when i exhaled no smoke came out. i kind of burned my throat coming out. is that normal?

6. People mix weed with Tabacco in bongs and call them poppers. It's Canadian I think. I hear it's an intense nicotine buzz. Like a head rush. I imagine a gb would be the same.

I roll joints mixed with Tabacco all the time. About 75:25 weed to Tabacco ratio. It's called a spliff that's what I prefer. Burn slower and husky up the joint. Plus it's smoother.

As for will i it get you higher it all depends on how much weed is in there. If it's less bud, you won't get as high. You might think so because of the baccy buzz.

7. The only people I know who mix (in person, not on GC) are Brits.

I've done it a few times and even as a cigarette smoker I can't get into it. If you don't smoke cigs you might get a nicotine buzz but other than that it just makes it harsh unnecessarily.

8. haha the only person that i knew who did it was my grandmas italian boyfriend lol

9. I've done it a few times in my bong and make spliffs pretty regularly. I only enjoy it in spliffs tho, i don't like how it tastes in my bong and I really don't feel the extra head rush when I mix in my bong.

10. I smoke spliffs too, but I never tried it from my bong, I like it rolled better.

11. Me personally I don't smoke tobacco anymore but when I did after a session I'd either rip off a filter of a cigarette or roll my own. I'd get a little more high because of the nicotine buzz. But in 3-5 minutes when that wore off I felt a little more sober than I should have. Smoking just straight green is good now. I like it a lot more.