Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing weeds=cross strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JLaner, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hey all,
    I was wondering if any of you have experienced with this. Say I mixed blue dream and white widow into a bowl or joint. Would that be the same as blue widow? I don't think so, but I was wondering if any of you guys would know. Thanks,
    Jake

2. No, I know what cross breeding is and everything but I was wondering if you mixed two types of weed, would they taste and feel the same as if they were cross bred

3. I doubt it would feel the same, could be close tho

4. nope, you would have characteristics from both of those strains, while if it was cross-bred, it would have certain characteristics from both strains. it will not taste the same either.

5. Some of the high CBD strains (la confidential and the like) are best mixed with a heavy indica like GDP IMO. The high CBD strains are mostly for medical purposes, and have low THC. A little mixing gives you a more well rounded high, and is a better way to enjoy those strains.

All that said, you won't notice the difference unless you get from a dispensary that does lab testing. And not even then unless you get one of the high CBD strains. Again just IMO.