Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NOTORIOUS BLUNT, Feb 7, 2009.

1. aight my friend has a bunch of seeds from this real dank weed we got once and then he has a bunch of seeds from this other weed that we got that was purple and also real dank

is there a way to mix those two by like planting the two seeds together ?

2. #2 dilbuck, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Alright after the laughter is over... No this won't cross the two strains together. You would actually need a male plant of one strain and a female of another strain. Then you would have to pollinate the female from the male. The seeds that resulted would then have some genetics from both plants. You can however grow different plants and throw a couple of different strains into a bowl and perhaps get some effects from both.

3. Slept through high school biology?

4. if i mix my apple seeds with my clementine seeds would it give me an appletine? i think not.

5. I never thought I would say this to anyone... You smoke entirely too much reefer.

6. By far the most entertaining statement I've read in a while.