Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing weed with tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imnewhere, Apr 20, 2010.

1. If you smoke a joint with the weed mixed tobacco, do you think you will get addicted to the nicotine in the tobacco? Or will you not even notice?

2. I'm sure you'd still feel it.

I wouldn't do that. Weed is insanley better for you, and gives you a better feeling. It's probably cheaper after a while, because cigs add up once addicted.

Go with green only bro. :hello:

3. i used to mix them and now im addicted to smoking tobacco.......so yeah.

4. Over here in the UK, its the norm to pack out your joints with tobacco to fill it out a bit and ensure it burns slower. I don't smoke cigs so when I smoke joints I purposefully use as little tobacco as possible (About a third of a cig) I also never smoke cigs on there own. If you make a concious effort not to start smoking you'll be find and dandy :D

5. iv never liked smoking tobacco except in my hookah where i mix the tobacco with some bud but in a joint i have and hated the taste of it. only green goes in these lungs!!!

6. Yes - you would get addicted to it. It can happen pretty quickly, too.

7. Called a "spliff" my friend, some people like them, some don't. Totally preference..

To even get addicted to cigarretes you need to smoke like a pack within 2 weeks or something, once in a while won't hurt :p