Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing weed with green tea leaves.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, Jul 27, 2017.

1. I feel like your probably 15. Also 1.5g I smoke that shit to wake and bake alone I can roll one blunt from that

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm not a big fan of mixing anything with weed. Why use joints which is the most wasteful way to smoke? If you really want to stretch your weed buy a small bowl with a good lid. Just pack small bowls and snuff out between hits. Don't waste good weed by mixing it with various crap or burning it away in a joint.

3. Get a bong

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm 18 haha, I'm a casual smoker so I do not have enough tolerance to smoke 1.5g plus I cannot afford smoking 4 grams every day.

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

5. I'm not either, the problem is I'm kinda broke now and I cannot buy a bong or pipe now (maybe a cheap pipe...)

6. €8 isn't expensive a gram I pay £10 for a gram or 20/25 for 3.5 £40 for 7-10 grams

7. Well, it is expensive here in Spain, I get 1g for 5€, I know it's much more expensive there though.

I mean, here if you buy in bulk you can get weed for 2/3€ a gram.