Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing weed and caffine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jwowhw1, Dec 27, 2010.

1. I dont always want the sleepy relaxed feeling of a high sometimes i just want the metal feelings. ex snowboarding. If i take a caffeine pill and smoke will the stimulant and the drossy feeling cancel out or will it just make things worse

2. Smoke Sativa strains.

3. IMO, avoid those caffeine pills OP. They are usually pretty unhealthy deliveries of caffeine, its much better to get caffeine from a food or a drink than a pill. Otherwise, I'd say go for it!

4. I'll do coffee but not caffeine pills.

5. A nice tall cup of coffee from 7-11 loaded with cream and sugar with some pif goes a long way in my humble weed and sort of caffeine loving opinion, hah.

6. Yep, its a good combo...

Wake and bake with coffee

You'll thank me later....

7. As said above. Phuck the pills. Puff the piff. Pour some coffee.

8. coffees probably just as strong and you gotta admit it tastes pretty good when your baked

9. thanks ill def try it next time. im dry so i couldn't try it out

10. dude smoke sativa dominant strains (look for lighter green buds, longer skinnier structure, and frutier or sweet smell)

duuuuuuude get a vapourizer lol you never get tired.

11. Nothing better than coffee with a bowl.

12. I love enjoying a hot cup of coffee while taking hits of tasty chronic from my vaporizer. :)

13. Some sativa strains will give me so much energy it's like downing 5 cups of coffee in a row.

14. Buddy...The Monster Challenge.

Take a HUGE bong rip, then chug a WHOLE monster before exhaling. I used to do this everyday i would have school off back in the day, but i can barely do this shit now. I actually used to chug the monster and then take a puff of a cigarette before exhaling.

But im sure that has taken years off my life, my heart was like beating out of my chest after taking a puff of cig.

15. my favorite thing to do is take afew dabs of oil while im drinkin my coffee its just such a great combo

16. What?! I've never heard of this. Not sure if srs. If so that's pretty impressive. lol

17. I made it up, so you wouldn't of heard of it, but i encourage you to try it with your buddies, it's fucking hilarious to watch somebody do it for the first time.

First time i tried it with a cigarette puff at the end i wound up covered in monster and had a nasty cigarette burn on my face.

It's all for shits and giggles but you feel fucking high as balls after, normally i can't drive after i do it so i just do it in my driveway and look like a goofball to my neighbors as i stumble out of my truck coughing out obvious smoke.

18. Sativa strains will give you the alert mind high you want :)
    I have smoked it for snowboarding myself.

19. Smoke weed >> Drink coffee >> Do activities

/thread