Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing weed and alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by needtogethigh, Jul 15, 2011.

1. How do you guys feel about drinking alcohol when stoned? I've found that when I smoke and then drink liquor, I feel like shit, but when I smoke a nice bowl and then have some beers, I feel great.

2. dont do it, itll make you spew up easier

3. Weed before beer, you're in the clear,
    Beer before grass, you're on your ass.

I thought everyone knew/had heard that :p

4. Not looking for advice. As I said I know that when I drink liquor when high I feel sick but beer feels good.

I was more looking to start a discussion about the preferences of the members of the community to see if your experiences echo mine. :hello:

5. i hate mixing the two....i only drink when smoking is not an option...which is rarely.

6. Alcohol is bad

7. I always have one of these in my hand during sessions.

Attached Files:

8. I can't do it because I pass out (like I'll literally fucking collapse). It fucks with my blood pressure in a way that weed or alcohol can't quite do by themselves.

9. there is a very fine balance for me, if i get too stoned then drink, or if i get drunk then smoke - i end up almost comatose, unable to do anything and feeling really harsh.

but several times i've got a fine balance sorted of being high and being kinda drunk at the same time. my best example is going from 8am one morning, till 12pm the next day - in one massive weed/drink fuelled gaming session with mates. none of us passed out as we had all worked out our ratio of weed to beer!

10. People were saying that even back when I was in high school, and in general it is good advice.

11. Drink + Smoke + Drink = Having a good time.

If you cant handle your liquor/beer without weed you shouldn't be drinking in the first place.

I also found that if I smoke then drink I can never finish a drink i guess because the alcohol taste and i'd rather be drinking a slurpee or something.

12. Is this your favourite pastime or something? Coming into alcohol threads and thinking people give a shit that you don't drink?
    BBC NEWS | Health | Frequent tipple cuts heart risk
    haha Not heard that for a long time, though it does tend to be true.:smoke:

13. Smoking weed before drinking is good because you can drink less and get drunk faster

If you get drunk first, it's hard to smoke a little bit to moderate you drunk high level as weed high comes pretty fast and you are in buzz zone for a few mins

14. It is not bad in moderation and can even have health benefits. Alcohol abuse is bad. Drinking enough to get drunk has toxic effects on the body and brain that are often irreversible. Having a couple of drinks is perfectly safe for the vast majority of people.

15. When ever I smoke,I want a beer. For me, the two go together like bread and butter.

16. Whenever I mix the two, I always throw up. Done it twice now :(

17. Alcohol + weed + anti depressants + 5 hour energy shot is unforgiving

18. First time I ever drunk... I mixed weed with alcohol.
    Also happened to be my first time smoking.
    I also happened to be sick as a dog and was on like 4 different medications to stop my nose/eyes/stomach.

So, I'm like; Sure I can still do this, not going to miss this night with the boys.

Can you see where this is going?

LONG STORY SHORT (It's in here somewhere)

Went into a 2nd degree coma and woke up in substances that I hope no one will ever see mixed together in that mush of hmmm, ever.

ever

EVER.
    D:

Had a fuck tonne of seizures and shit, I had drank 1 beer and 2 cups of jb -had that rest for 20 minutes (empty stomach) smoked until I just HAD to sit down.

Then I drank 8 cups of jb (those plastic cheap cups) full.
    1 shot of vodka

smoked some more.

I was a small dude then too, 55kg and 178cm tall (skinny dude, yeah)
    Real good metabolism.

don't do it..
    DON'T DO IT!!!!!

19. #19 DToker420, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This did not work for my friend. It made him want to drink more until the liquor felt like he was drinking water. Then the alcohol poisoning set in and it was a fun night to be had by all.
    That being said I like to have a couple shots after a nice bowl.

20. #20 Alrex, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lol cool