Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing weed and alcohol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tonyvapor, Oct 13, 2013.

1. So later my Fwb is going to spend the night and we are going to get drunk but right now im thinking about vapeing is mixing a good idea,

2. If you don't do both of them very  often it might not be the greatest idea.  Unless you're an experienced drinker and smoker it's easy to over do it.  That being said mixing those two is the best drug combo ever.

3. Iv been smoking like 3 year but only drink occtionally

4. #4 Ganja ☤, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
    Drink before you toke, you should have never smoked. Toke before you drink, you don't have to even think. That is just a rule of thumb I have always gone by. Basically, if you are going to drink and smoke, smoking first is the way you should do it.

5. Not trying to be a dick, but didn't you just contradict yourself?

6. Sorry I'm high as fuck, I changed it lol thanks for pointing that out!

7. You've never been twisted before??! Ooh wee, yeah you gotta try it out. I think the two go hand in hand.
    Regular weed actually might be better, but what am I saying

8. Whisky Dick!

Gen4

9. Apparently doing that intensifies the effects of weed so hell yeah, go for it ;). Just don't overdo the booze (drymouth) before you start bawling your stomach out. Done that and it's horrible.

10. More stoned than drunk. I always say..

11. #11 Greenunit, Oct 13, 2013
    I love the mix... Makes me feel fucked the fuck up :smoking:

EDIT: Actually doing this tonight :yay:

12. I drink and then vape every night.  I recommend it.  I don't like to get high before I drink because then I don't want to drink.

13. I almost can't get drunk if I don't smoke too.

14. Find your balance bro.

15. Whenever I drink, it always outweighs my high. regardless of how, or how much I do it. 
    I always like to keep the two separated.

16. #16 Shredin0id, Oct 13, 2013
    I wouldn't do it. I find alcohol to be a dirty drug. If I'm getting an effect off of it, I'm just going for a solid buzz, but if I want something stronger, I'd rather get high. Being drunk doesn't make you feel as happy as weed and there are some queezy moments as well (at least for me). You can have a beer or two to multiply your high a little, but don't try to go for two different experiences.

17. #17 0ri0n, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    I like that. It's true too, most of the times I've puked while drinking are right after a bowl.

When it comes to drinking+smoking I like to stay on the light side of alcohol, nothing stronger than beer or wine or maybe some low proof flavored rum like parrot bay.

On another note.

http://youtu.be/KXu9qgIFatE

18. #18 Cereal Killer, Oct 13, 2013
    I love having a couple beers and a bowl. Just don't overdo the booze when you're combining the two, if so, you may become well acquainted with the toilet. Go very easy on the alcohol at first, especially since you're not a regular drinker.

19. Smoke first.

20. Drink while you smoke son! That way you don't get dry mouth/throat and you can get buzzed off both of them  :smoking: