Mixing tobacco with my weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Crack Head Jack, May 4, 2021.

1. Hey, I was just needing some other opinions on this. Yeah I smoke big bowls, but I’m sure that’s not the case here. I get a sore chest after ripping my bong this way and I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now, it’s never bothered me until today. The worst thats happened is a wicked head rush and light bodied feeling but today it’s felt like I got shot in the chest.

2. any form of inhaling smoke into your lungs isnt healthy. what once wasnt effected over time may become effected. not saying youre in bad health i am not a doctor but commonly known that smoking isnt good for your health. age is also a factor lol im 35 and ache in places i once didnt. if your concerned go see a doctor.

3. It's called a joint

4. Don't smoke tobacco out of a bong mixed with weed or not that's gnarly. Just smoke pure weed or vape it. Or a J or at worst a blunt which is the only way u should inhale tobacco imo and only every now and again.

5. They call something like that a Moke and it's really not good for you.

6. Spliff **

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Go fuck yourself with a rusty machete you scammer dickhead. Reported.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. It's called a spliff. It's gross if you don't smoke cigs. I can't stand them. But... to each their own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why would you ruin perfectly good cannabis by mixing in tobacco?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'm sure a lot of people do it to preserve their stash

But yes it's a spliff. Not my cup of tea

11. Tobacco polluted cannabis isn't a stash worth preserving

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. Some would agree. Others not. That's your opinion and only matters to you.

13. The username was all I needed to see :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. THIS ^

15. Cigarette tobacco mixed with sweet weed sounds awful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Sounds counter productive, like a turd with icing and candy sprinkles.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Don't mix poisonous tobacco with good, honest cannabis! And think about getting a desk-top vape. (They use less for the same high and are way easier on the lungs than smoking!)

Unless you are living under a rock, you know that tobacco causes cancer. But what about cannabis?

Marijuana Use and the Risk of Lung and Upper Aerodigestive Tract Cancers: Results of a Population-Based Case-Control Study Marijuana Use and the Risk of Lung and Upper Aerodigestive Tract Cancers: Results of a Population-Based Case-Control Study where they found that "contrary to our expectations, we found no positive associations between marijuana use and lung or UAT cancers..... associations of marijuana use with the study cancers are not strong and may be below detectable limits".

“Cannabis smoking and lung cancer risk: pooled analysis in the International Lung Cancer Consortium” Cannabis smoking and lung cancer risk: Pooled analysis in the International Lung Cancer Consortium - PubMed where “Our pooled results showed no significant association between the intensity, duration, or cumulative consumption of cannabis smoke and the risk of lung cancer”.

And “Furthermore, compounds found in cannabis have been shown to kill numerous cancer types including: lung cancer, breast and prostate, leukemia and lymphoma, glioma, skin cancer, and pheochromocytoma.” From “Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic” Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic

And in the UK- they are trying to get folks to stop mixing tobacco in their cannabis!

Tokepure. (UK) Toke Pure!

If you grow, using any form of tobacco increases the risk of your plants picking up tobacco mosaic virus!
    Tobacco Mosaic Virus - How To Protect Your Cannabis Plants - RQS Blog

Lastly, tobacco REDUCES the number of your CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high on THC)! Fewer CB1 receptors = less of a high from your cannabis!

Decreased Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors in Male Tobacco Smokers Examined With Positron Emission Tomography. (USA/ Finland) (full – 2018) Decreased Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors in Male Tobacco Smokers Examined With Positron Emission Tomography

Tobacco is simply NOT worth smoking!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  18. I’m convinced that if big Pharma didn't exist, cannabis would have been legalized world wide...many years ago

• Agree Agree x 4