Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing tobacco and weed? Price of mids in Madison wi?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XShell63, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Hey!!!

Okay. So I have made myself a pipe and gotten a hook up today. I saw a guy make a windmill joint on YouTube and he mixed his mj with cigarette tobacco. Should I be doing this to save money? -I smoke tobacco anyway if that makes a diff.-

I don't want to get ripped off-how much does 1/8 of mids cost in Madison WI? I can only find 07 prices for chronic. (is it also pronounced "an eigth"?)

tyvm!!

2. "How much for an eight(slice) bro"
    or Q if its a quater

or just tell um gimme 50 bucks worth

makes no difference just dont act/sound like a nubcake

3. A half eighth of mids is around 10-15 dollars, depending on the quality of it. I don't know why you're buying mids when there is a lot better stuff around the Madtown area.

4. You should buy mid's as long as you can until you need the good stuff :)

5. That is what I tell all the beginners when I see them smoking chronic

6. ive smoked mixtures of weed with flavored tobacco like a prime time. its a huge head buzz but it does taste good, especially out of a water pipe

7. When I roll joints sometimes I like to mix it with tobacco because it enhances the high you get from tobacco a great deal. Normally I only do this when I'm smoking mids or lower though, I'd consider it kind of a waste with anything thats good. Also tastes pretty good.

8. Don't ever front the money.

An eighth of mids should run you somewhere around $30.

9. well in green bay i get 8th of mids for $30 so u shuldnt pay too much more

indicas thatl knock u on ur ass i was fainting n shit after sharing 4 onehitter bowls with 4 people