Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HUNTER12, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I have sativas strawberry cough and blue dream, and blackberry Indica. Have you mix your strains in a bowl to smoke, is it a good idea to get different buzz? Just want to mix it up.

2. Hell yeah

3. im  no expert when it comes to mixing but I have done it before and it was pretty damn good, but I would say you got to mix the right strains together

4. Yeah man experiment!  I usually blend sativa and indica together about a 50/50 combo or heavy on sativa.  I usually just blend 2 at a time....try your BD and Blackberry together :smoking:

5. Yes it's lovely. I prefer mixing a salad over getting cross-strains it mixes the effects better.

6. Yea I always do that, if you mix the right strains you can get a nice taste too.  

7. Sounds good, looks like my next bowl is a mixed of the three.

8. Yeah I do it all the time. It's fantastic tbh. What I usually do is I ask people I wanna see what kind they wanna smoke and then the top choices I do a little mixture and smoke it with them. I got a ton of free weed for my birthday so that's what I do. The result is almost always great.

9. This time I'm not going to be "that guy" and point out this thread is over 2 years old..oops

Tired of opening these threads to find out they're dated af anyone else?

• Like Like x 2
  10. :hello: ya took the words right outta my mouth!
    (er -- I guess "off my fingers?" "away from my keyboard?" idk, who cares...:smoke:)

FWIW & on-topic to this old-ass thread :D
    I have always enjoyed a good "salad" bowl (that is, mixing up all the greens). But then again, this is pretty much my disposition on any (decent) bud:weed: :love-mj2::bongin::hello::smoke::weed:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Indica to sativa in different bowls gives me headaches. But not the other way around because indica will make me fall asleep and reset my high.

Same bowl same time and my high is almost muted.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do a blend called "fruit salad". Blueberry, Pineapple Haze and Strawb Kush. Positively delightful.

• Like Like x 3
  13. That sounds delicious :yummy:...:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  14. for me personally I like to smoke indica wait like 15 minutes then smoke sativa. I totally notice the indica body high and the sativa cerebral head high. I don't notice the sativa right away but after like 45 minutes I'm in some mindfuck convo with myself and discover something about myself it's a crazy perspective ime.

I figured that out while dabbing some granddaddy purple and green crack. It was a good time. When I did sativa 1st and indica 2nd, after like 5 minutes I had to dab the indica because I got like mini anxiety attack. Maybe non anxiety people will like that combo.

But thats cool about weed, you can smoke it many different ways with many different strains

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  15. I disagree. The reason why I bumped this was because I was gonna make a topic about mixing strains, but what would be the point if someone already made one awhile back? That's how I see it anyways. I mean do you agree? Or do you guys see it differently? If you think it'd be better for me to remake the topic myself instead of bumping an old post, let me know.

I second that. Sounds more like a fruit salad smoothie. XD

I never did it like that. Should try that sometime. :)