Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyDank, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Is it safe to mix strains , if I were to roll with like .5 of one strain and .5 of another

2. Yes, completely.

Its nothing like consuming different types of alcohol, which can end up getting you pretty sick.

You can get a range of effects and flavors by mixing your bud in different ratios.

3. perfectly safe, you will get effects from both types of bud as well as both tastes

4. It's physically harmless to mix strains. The only thing that would happen is you'd feel a different effect than either of them because there's a different ratio of cannabinoids between the two. Worst case scenario is you don't like the high and feel uncomfortable. Most likely you'll enjoy it and have a good time, if you are used to smoking a gram at a time at least.

5. Thanks a lot.. if I knew how to give you rep from my phone I would.. thanks to the all of you.. I think ima start pinching off just a little bit of bud everytime I'm about to roll and just keep them until I have a decent amount

6. I remember doing that a few years ago with every pickup, I took a small bud and put it aside. Then on 4/20 I smoked lots of mixed bowl packs.

7. How was it ? Don't leave out the deets lol ?

8. It was great. I had 10-15 strains to choose from and I got to taste lots of different flavors and different highs. I mix strains every now and then just to change things up, or when I match with somebody.

Most of the time if you match with somebody you're going to be mixing strains unless you both pitched in for one bag.