Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BunninDatPif420, Mar 24, 2012.

1. What weed strains do you find that when you mix them in a spliff give you the best high?

Has there ever been two or more strains you mixed that has given you a bad high?

Once I smoked a king size of sour diesel and purp and was bad tripping not fun at all lol :eek:

2. Actually, Sour Diesel and just about anything else sounds like a great mix to me, although there are some Purples that I don't like. The reason to mix is to find that right level for your current needs. You wouldn't want to mix 2 high grade Sativas or Indicas. Sour Diesel is a high grade Sativa. Many if not most Purple strains I've found are high grade Indica or Indica dominant hybrids, however, there are a lot of Purple Sativa or Sativa dominant high grade strains. Purple Diesel, as an example. If you mixed an already high Sativa like the Sour Diesel with another high Sativa, it could have the effect you described, especially if you're not a veteran pothead. I've been toking all kinds of mixes over the last 42 years, and I haven't found anything like that unless it's skank weed. Keep trying to find a good mix for youself. Sour Diesel is a good place to start but remember that it's a high Sativa and can cause anxiety and paranoia in some people. The Purple might be a good place to start instead. Find out the dominant type-whether Sativa/Indica-and work from there. Keep in mind that Sativas are an energetic, upper kind of buzz, whereas the Indicas are more laid back, body buzz that's great for pain. My recommendation would be to keep a journal of mixes you've tried and note the ones you like/dislike. This way you'll know for future reference. This is also a great way to educate yourself about marijuana, how different strains will affect you-not others-and allow you to make informed decisions when making those important transactions. If you do a journal, you might want to also note whether it's Sativa/Indica/Hybrid and what lineage. That's my 2 cents worth. I hope it didn't confuse you further. :smoke:

3. Thanks for the info man. It was only that time I bad tripped, I've smoked sour D and purp hybrids other times (maybe in smaller amounts) and it was good!