Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing strains vs single strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hey everybody! I've been following this forum for years and finally thought it was time to make an account instead of just creeping.:wave:
    Anyways I just wondering do you guys and gals prefer smoking a single strain or mixing strains? For would you rather rip a bowl of Blueberry, AK47 and Cali Kush or a bowl of just say agent orange? I'm just listing random strains for example don't heed the potency. I've been to the moon and back both ways but just wondering from your point of view. :smoke:

2. I like to feel the highs by there selves for there unique properties, but mixing definitely gets you higher, especially if you some that mix real well :smoking:

3. Welcome to the city! I like to take a pinch from every bag that I pick up and put it in a jar. Then when I eventually run out, or my dealer is dry, I've got a jar full of a bazillion different strains.

4. I do this too, but with like grams, like a candy jar :smoke:

5. I dont really care to mix my stuff i normally keep it all in different bags and if i feel like i want a variety i just smoke a bowl then smoke something else after that.

6. sometimes when my strains build up i'll pick a little piece off of each strain so i'll get a bowl of like 10 strains :D

7. when I am already really stoned I like mixing it up especially with hash but as a rule it just feels more solid and better smoking single strains as you know what to expect.

8. Depends entirely on the strains in question. There are certain strains that I am simply in love with on their own (Northern Lights, Jack Herer, Sour Diesel), that I wouldn't consider mixing unless necessary if I were trying to roll a blunt with friends and had to match.

On the other hand, with pretty much any strain that isn't one of my favorites, mixing tends to enhance the high, but not always.

I've got some GDP right now that is fiiiinneee on it's own and actually seemed to be weaker when I mixed it with some very dank shit my friend had, but I had some kush a few weeks ago that on it's own left a lot to be desired but when mixed, hoo boy.

9. My friend and I just mix 7 strains in a joint last night. That shit was nice and mystery flavor.

10. I mix strains when I don't like them, for example once I mixed Jacky White (Jack Herer & White Shark) and K2 (not the fake shit, it's a strain name too). It got much better, I can tell.

11. sometimes when im really high i take a bowl of schwag and put any kind of nugs on top. kinda makes it taste better and gets you a little higher but again i only do it when im already stoned

12. How about rolling multiple joints or having multiple pieces each with a bowl of a different strain? Just thought of this now might have to try it out tonight! :bongin:

13. [quote name='"The innovator"']How about rolling multiple joints or having multiple pieces each with a bowl of a different strain? Just thought of this now might have to try it out tonight! :bongin:[/quote]

look for the six shooter pipe on the GC store. :smoke:

14. I've mixed good indica and sativa strains together, it's definitely better than smoking them separate.