Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Sativa And Indica Strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brodog, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I just got some sour diesel and some grandaddy purp.  The sour is sativa and the purp is indica so i'm about to mix them in a bowl and see the effects for science.  have any of you tried it and found it better than smoking one or the other? I'll post my opinions too

2. I've done something similar. I had 1g of Sour D and 3g of shitty bushweed. I grinded up .5 of each and mixed it together. It burnt really rough from the bushweed I guess, but it hit me weird. I thought it was pretty good, but my throat hurt after. I think you'll experience the best of both if you mix.

3. I've mixed up to 5 strains in a joint and I was floatin like a pimp with a cup of Remy and pineapple lol.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

4. #4 Captain_Jack, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    "See the effects for science" ha that made me laugh a bit

But yeah man. People mix their strains all the time and it's great. I've been doing 50/50 bowls of pure power plant and northern lights lately. It hits the spot :)

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. Mixing strains is where its at. Load up a bowl of each individually and try hitting them both at the same time. May need a third hand tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Pretty much what a hybrid is, which is pretty close to every strain.

7. "For Science" had me geekin

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What about mixing it up through a grinder before putting it in a bowl?

Stoner Athlete

9. Mixes them. Its a little different when you have them separated because you can get the individual flavors from each strain.

10. Most strains ive mixed together at once was 17 (but two is alot more normal, that 17 was a freak occurence)

It definitely changes the high with more than one strain going. Usually feels like it packs much more punch

11. If I had 2 strains then I'll mix .1-.2 of each strain in a grinder and keep my full intact buds in 2 jars so you can get different flavors lol.

Stoner Athlete

12. I keep 4 different strains usually each in their own jars and when I grind them up they each have their own glass vials I put them in.