Mixing Psychedelics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronix, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Anybody have any interesting experienced mixing psychedelics (i.e. acid & shrooms, etc)? I've never mixed any two psychedelics, but it sound like it would be amazing.

2. everything should be fine except shrooms and acid. they have a cross tolerance unless you dose them both at the same time

3. Never mixed LSD and mushrooms before,

But i have mixed LSD ewith 2C-i(a psychedlic stimulant) and a pill of e and had some of the most intense and vivid fractals ive experienced.

Nooby noob, what you just said made no sense, from the posts of yours that I have read, you don't give very good advice.

4. Acid, and Salvia. Huge hit of salvia, and a high extract. Above 20 i know that.

Bad experience. I was around a campfire, and the salvia seriously fucked me over. Started tripping bawls and apparently almost jumped in a fire.

I dont do salvia anymore lol

5. To me it sounded like he was answering the thread title without having read the OP. I guess he thought I was asking if it was safe to mix psychedelics or something, w/e

I definately want to try dosing acid and mushrooms at the same time.

6. im gonna be trying mushrooms for the first time very soon just waiting for my connect to get em

7. although you'll be fine, i dont see the point.. drop the acid one night, do the mushrooms on another, and take as much as you can from both.

i have taken acid, with mushrooms, weed, alcohol, cocaine, dmt, E, and have been fine under every circumstance.

good luck!

8. Apparently people are confused as to the point of this thread. I'm not asking if I should dose mushrooms and acid, I'm asking if people have any experience with mixing ANY PSYCHEDELICS. I thought I had made this pretty clear already...

9. ive also mixed lsd and 2ci, was alot of fun

i've mixed lsd and DMT, never mushrooms and acid. IMO mushrooms suck compared to lsd, i havent shroom tripped in along time

10. i really enjoy me some psychedelics especially acid.
    I've tried shrooms and lsa that was pretty fun. shrooms and acid its a good way to be introduced to acid after you've tried shrooms but only if its weak or only one hit. I also tried lsa and lsd the lsa should help for a better trip but makes you sick easier so that was a waste. I never mixed salvia with a psychedelic only X cause its a the only way to always get a good hit because your so happy.:smoke:

11. About a decade ago I mixed Ecstacy and Shrooms and they were fantastic, I had a moment of epiphany. Then again I was at a rave too. Just don't plan on doing anything important for at least a couple days after.

12. i can personally say that a decent ammount of lsd with some molly is a great time :) :smoking:
    some good bud is a req. when i trip. makes everything sooooo much better