Mixing Pot with Mint Leaves

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Brain Stew, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Has anyone here ever mixed marijuana with mint leaves in a joint and smoked it? See I loved the sensation of smoking mint cigarettes when I smoked tobacco occasionally (now I never touch it), but hated the tobacco, so I'm just wondering if anyone's tried this, and if so how does this mix taste?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I don't know. But I think I'll put some in my vaporizer and find out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cool, keep me updated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're lucky. I have both peppermint and mint leaves for tea. Should be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #5 Cabot Davis, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
    Speaking of mixing herbal vapes, are a wonderful way to experience aromatherapy! “Sleepy” is an effective and drug free treatment for insomnia. There’s a bit of an art to practicing this form of aromatherapy. One must engage the olfactory system by blowing out through the nose (it reminds me of how pipe smokers do when they savor the terpenoids in tobacco). This entire line is tobacco free and is for personal aromatherapy only. If you know of an ingredient that you’re allergic to, is very transparent about all the ingredients. Everything is naturally sourced and is bio sustainable. I highly recommend that you try this out! Gentle, but EFFECTIVE!

6. So.....how was it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It was unremarkable. At least in vaping, the flavor of the mint didn't carry through.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A lot of people use raspberry leaves. It's also a popular way to cut your weed if you don't want to use tobacco.

[​IMG]
    https://amzn.to/2HpUG7J

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Actually since I've been living here in Amsterdam, loads of coffeeshops provide a herbal mix for rolling instead of tobacco, and it's free. Honestly if you get a good herbal mix, the joint tastes like a pure weed joint. So, yeah fuck tobacco, never touching that shite ever again....hopefully.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Why would you mix anything with your weed lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yes because in a state where marijuana is legal and provided in shops, they're gonna dip the herbal mix in cyanide. It's herbs, it's mostly tea and other herbs. They're herbs, natural plants, tobacco has weed killer and cadium in it for Christ's sake. No offence, but think more before posting next time.

12. Steep your tea and herbs in water (hot or cold) then drink it.
    Keep the ganja pure and unadulterated for smoking.
    You're welcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Smoking, no BUT vaping is a different answer. Youre not burning anything so as long as mint has around the same vaping temp, it should be very flavorful. There is a whole natural herb vaping temp page you can google. Herbal vaping is wonderful for aa lot of herbs.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not to burst your bubbble, but I live in AMsterdam aswell, and the herbal mix is complete bullshit, tastes so fucking nasty, dont know what weed you were smoking before, but if that mix tastes good to you, then well I dont even know what to say

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. my dad once told me about how he and my mom would pick mint from their garden and throw it in their piece (like in the ice notches of a bong) and enjoy an effect similar to that of menthol in cigarettes.

• Like Like x 2
  16. An idea might be to buy/make some kind of carb cap (that can stand heat) then putting the mint bundle before the carb hole. That way you are not burning it and should get some kind of taste if the water doesn't filter it out. Try with and without water.

I.e: big bottle that goes around your slide, then packing mint in the bottle.