Mixing pills? I need info reeeally fast!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Aight well me and my friend have ambien and flexeril ( its like valium ) and we were wondering if like we would be able to mix the two and not die? haha. Cuase so far i've takin 10mg of ambien and i want to take the flexeril with it, but i don't know about all the bad side effects with mixing the 2. and i don't really feel like dying, so i need some help on this one. haha

2. yes... your gonna fall asleep though..... i really don't recommend mixing anything that your not prescibed..... but someones gonna get really sleepy and most likly pass out..... considering ambien is a sleepin aid.....

i highly recommend searching through www.erowid.org before ingesting said substances though..... hope that hepls... :)

3. ohh yeah i forgot to ask this too... like where can you find salvia divinorum? I've been wanting to try that. And i've been wanting to try nutmeg, but does that shit really work? caus ei don't wanna eat it and just end up getting sick... haha

4. Flexeril isn't like Valium. Flexeril is a muscle relaxant. It blocks nerve impulses (pain sensations) sent to the brain. Valium is a Benzodiazepine and effects chemicals in the brain that are unbalanced that cause anxiety and other things. Ambien induces sleep and causes relaxation...it's for sleep disorders.

Basically, you're going to go to sleep just like gravy said. Take the Flexeril alone if you are set on taking something. I've had scripts for Flexeril and I'll admit that I enjoy muscle relaxers. Mixing it with Ambien is going to knock you out.

5. Why on Earth do you want to mix prescription drugs?!

But like I always say...

6. lol i love it. zolpidem? zolpidem!?....why did you pop ambien? why didn't you get to know all there is to know about ambien before taking it?..

10mgs of ambien is already a high normal dosage. Pop any more (even without flexeril) and you're lookin at a self induced coma state for a while friend.

quit while you're ahead

As for salvia divinorum , my favorite online source is www.kavakauai.com
    Theyre a little more expensive than some other websites, but you're guaranteed some of the best salvia in the world. Potent shit grown in humid tropical hawaii...I think they only sell bulk foliage or extracts (5X). Try their Kava too, its some good quality stuff...hell its all damn good stuff

Grasscity Deals Near You