Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing pee with water

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trippin0898, Dec 15, 2005.

1. My parents are making me take thc tests if i want to drive the car. They buy those 10 dollar Longs Drug Tests so its not like a lab test or anything. Ive been dry for 10 days and I even drank water with a pouch of certo. I still am not sure if i'll pass without cheating, so I thought of mixing a little of my urine with a bunch of water. Would that work? I don't want to bugger up the test results but I figured the water would dilute the thc in my urine.

2. uh my friend says this is sure - proof works for 5 jobs so far and 3 for his gf.. drink water all day and then before the test drink 60oz of water and 60oz of peppermint tea.. pee into the toilete til labout half done then use urine from the middle of the stream

3. I hear drinking tonic water also helps

4. if youve been clean ten days you should be fine and sure mix it with water if u want and if they cant tell or just put a little hydrogen proxide in it i read a article a few years back said that work for home test but i get high all the time so dont take that info to seriously

5. well the test is today, so im down to drastic measures

6. Ive smoked everyday for weeks leading up to right before the test (THC Stick) Drank an outrageous amount of water..prolly 3-4 Gallons, pissed a couple of times before the test, and filled the cup midstream. I passed in 3 days.!