mixing oxycodone with water?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bongathan, Nov 15, 2009.

1. So I've taken percs several different ways, orally, insufflation (stupid, I know), attempted sublingually (couldn't stand the taste), chewed em up and swallowed em, all in an attempt to get around the time release. Now i'm trying to figure out a way to do that without having the disgusting taste of chewed oxys stuck in between my teeth. So I was wondering if crushing up the pills and letting them dissolve in water would work? I tried googling it and all I found was extraction methods using water. So what do you guys think? would it be effective? or should I just man up and chew the sumbitchezz. Thanks for any input

2. Yes this would work.

But if you're putting in water anyway I recommend a cold water extraction (CWE) that will remove the acetaminophen (tylenol) in your pills. It's very easy to do.

3. #3 s w i s h e r, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    nevermind...

4. yeah, this thread will get deleted by the mods soon though

crush them up, mix about a shot glass of water(use more if you like) and pour it through a coffee filter or paper towels. Filters out the tylonol, your liver will thank you for it later

then just squirt that up your ass if you really want to feel it, or just gulp it down and chase it with gatorade or something(tastes like bitter chemicals)

5. #5 Bongathan, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    Yea this looks interesting, probably try it when I have a higher amount. i'm only working with 15mg though, so just looking for a quick method. Thanks for the suggestion though

Sounds like the plan bruh. Ha thanks :wave:

6. I don't mean to be rude, and you can do what you want

but it only takes like 30 seconds, just pour it through a paper towel one time and it will get 90% of it out, will make it so much easier on your stomach and so much more enjoyable. Not to mention you're going to have a very chalky drink if you don't do it

7. you don't like the way the pills taste so you decided to make a drink out of em? sounds like a good plan to me.

if you're crushing them up and putting them in water already, a CWE seems quite logical.

enjoy your beverage.

8. Alright alright, you guys convinced me :D I'll give it a try. Thanks all

9. Just chew it up, then drink a glass of water and swish it around your mouth to remove some of the taste. The aftertaste will go away within 5 minutes.