Mixing nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by beardedbotanist, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Hey there everyone. I am new to this whole gardening thing. I have a question about nutrients. I am using the general organics GO box kit. It gives me a feeding schedule. Here's my problem...
    For week 1 it calls for 6 different nutrients.. It gives me the ml per gallon...
    My question to you is... Do I mix each supplement individuality in its own gallon of water, and then take a little from each container and add it to my sprayer? Or do I add all of the supplements to the same gallon of water, and just fill my sprayer from that? Seems like it could make quite a difference... Please help. Thank you kindly. And may your lights shine bright!

Attached Files:

2. All in the same gallon use distilled water phs perfect everytime

3. Start half the recomend ml dose for each nutrient dont use the optionals untill about week 3
    Work your way up as you see how plant reacts

4. Awesome. Plants just hit the 1 week above soil mark. I have been hearing I should wait 2 more weeks before giving nutes... I took those pictures this morning. Think tomorrow is to early for half strength first week nutrients?
    I haven't given them a deep watering yet. It has always been just enough to get the top of the soil wet. I think I will give them a decent drink tomorrow.

5. Once I mix up the nutrients, how long would you say they are good for? Week? 2 weeks? They are in distilled water, and I can shake them every day