Mixing MDMA with other drugs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. M, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Before I had any tollernce to any drugs, when comming down from a roll, I whould eat some opiates to help me sleep, I have also taken a bar to help me sleep as well.

It feels amazing to smoke weed when rolling, the clear headed high you get is nothing like Ive ever felt. I suggest it........ Now my question is, are other drugs like that, beacuse when on mdma im always thinking about buying a drug like dope that could make me feel AMAZING...................

2. i wouldnt recommend any drugs like dope, but you should try acid with E sometime. i hear its absolutely amazing. Ive also heard of shrooms + E but i dont know how good that would be. And do you really use mdma without breaks? wow

3. LSD + MDMA is pure bliss.
    Shrooms + MDMA is amazing

i always love having an opiate for the day after i roll, even tho i get good MDMA pills and don't really need an opiate but it just makes it that much better ;)

4. LSD or shrooms... nuff said.

5. thanks guys,

I meant like, Fuck T breaks as in days between drug usuages. Ill chagne that right now.

6. I used to do MDMA with shrooms and Lucy all the time. Mellows out powerfull trips to very comfortable experiences.

7. beer.

last night at ziggy marley i ate 3 green aliens, smoked a ton of bud, grits, and had numerous beers. nothing gets me feeling warm and happy when i'm rollin more than beer.

8. do you really use meth without breaks? WOW

9. leave him alone man

mdma + shrooms and acid is one of the best combinations in the history of man. It seems too me that E heightens the visuals for me when flipping

10. Really? I hate the feeling of beer and MDMA, I feel like it numbs me and dilutes my roll.

11. no, i take breaks from meth, wrong. good job making yourself look like an ass.

12. idk i usually roll a few pills deep and it just seems to put me on a sick one. this might have something to do with the fact that i am obsessed with beer but whatever hahah.

13. Candyflipping is the shit, I'll probably never roll by itself again. But I do hear that ketamine and nitrous are good when you're rolling. Also, try putting some menthol cigarettes in the freezer and then smoking them as such, I don't normally like menthols but I liked most of a Marlboro 54 that had been in the freezer.

14. freezer? explain yourself please

15. MDMA + THC
    MDMA + LSD &/or LSA
    MDMA + Shrooms

or

MDMA + THC + LSD + Shrooms :hippie:

16. oh shit. with that last combinaton youll be on another dimension

17. im guessing the temperature of the cig after the freezer probley feels amazing along with the menthol "coolness" as well. They complement each-other!

18. Yea I plan on dosing 2 rolls, 8 HBWR (Moderate to Strong LSA trip), and 2grams of shrooms soon
    Smoking on them of course, hopefully peaking all at the same time

gonna be one hell of an experience..

19. you can probably just take them all at the same time. they all take around an hour too kick in. well lsd does i dont know about lsa?

shrooms + lsa/lsd + MDMA has got too be the trifecta of awesomeness fuckedupness

/word