Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Marijuana with Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Caleb_Nash, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you mix your weed with tobacco? I know a few people that mix it and I don't know why.. personally I'm more of a fan of good quality bud on it's own so you get the taste of the green only. I have had a few spliffs in my time and I found that when I smoke them my head spins and the tobacco smoke destroys my throat.. 

2. I smoke tobacco mixed with weed only in joints (spliffs).

Thats common in the UK.
    People mainly do this due to the price of it, and sometimes to get a headrush.

3. All my life, only just realising that it's better without. I still do mix though with herbal smokes instead.

4. I do it only when I'm low on bud at the time and need tobacco to fill up the rest of the rolling paper; in order to make a spliff. I do enjoy joints better though. :smoking:

5. Yeah, only when I am running out of tree. A nicely rolled spliff will certainly get the job done.

6. Spliffs are fairly common in Europe. Not so common in the U.S. I've mentioned them to my friends and they didn't even know what a spliff was. But I'm speaking for my area, not the whole U.S.  People smoke them for a number of reasons. Mostly because they like the mixture and the little rush they get from the tobacco. Some people that aren't used to tobacco usually don't like the effects of a spliff. As for me, I have done it, but I'll take a joint full of green over a spliff any day. Mostly useful if you are running low on green.

7. I do it because of the prices in Germany... One can not simply afford only smoking pure Joints

8. Not usually, I'm not a big tobacco smoker. The most nicatine i get in my body is smoking blunts.

9. By herbal smoke do you mean synthetic? don't use synthetic..

10. No not those legal highs that make you go blind, it's just mixes of other legal herbs.

What do you mean by synthetic?

11. Yeah, I mean the legal high stuff.. it's called Synthetic weed where I live. sorry for any confusion :p

12. If I'm rolling I'll roll pure joints cause I don't smoke and I hate the nicotine rush, but I'm in the UK so all my friends use tobacco. If I'm on my own I'll usually smoke a pipe though, so pure green.

Nah that's what they call it here too. A mate smoked it and said it messed him up pretty good (in a bad way).

This is the stuff I have at the moment. 

http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/earth-impact---herbal-blend.cfm?iProductID=3788

Nice taste and gives you a little pick up for about a minute or so.

Once I get a good grow cycle going I'll probably stop mixing altogether.

14. Pure bud all the way!! I smoke cigs and even i don't like spliffs or mixing :p. gives alot of people with no tolerance to nicotene headspins, nausea, racing heart.

15. dont know anyone who doesnt..

16. Am i the only clean smoker here. Never touched a cig even when friends offered. Stick to the green and be happy.

17. I do it but the highs Are never intense. Just a high buzz and I get mellowed

18. Save your lungs and body ..don't smoke tobacco

19. fuck spliffs.

i smoke both weed and tobacco but not together. ill smoke a blunt then a stoge after but never mixed. that just straight up taints the weed.

20. I've had one before I don't intend to have another I didn't have a bad experienced when I smoked baccy with herb I just don't want to