Mixing indoor and out door

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by esquilache, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hi.
    I live in the south of Spain and here the climate is subtropical. In order to save money what I do in winter is cultivating the ffirst 3 weeks indoor (18/6) and then put the planters outdoor. In winter the temperatures can be a little low but I think the final product is even better because this thermic stress produces more amount of resin.
    I show you my last strain, a Sweet Mass, from Mr Hide Seeds.
    I always use organic fertilizers and Smart Pots. But what I want to remark in this case is how a little cold weather enhances the quality ...provided it happens during the flowering period.
    Anyway, this way helps to save money and that is always important.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful buds my friend. In nature, if the plant is allowed to go, it will live until killed by frost. This means that it goes through some quite cold temps most of the time. It's designed to handle it. These plants are very hardy and can withstand much more than people would begin to believe. They'll work hard and try to grow in the worst conditions imaginable. So many people want to treat them like their rare orchids. LOL The indica strains, in particular, should really thrive in your climate since they do much better with cooler temps. I live in the Southeast US and we deal with high heat and a ton of humidity, so the indica strains aren't a great choice for our area. Great job and I can totally understand what you're saying and agree with it. Thanks for sharing! TWW

3. You are very right, Widow White. Let me show you an indica strain that I cultivated in other climate and when it was about to be harvested the weather chaged and the plant had to resist night frost for at least one week. Believe or not it was one of the best marijuana I have cultivated and smoked. What you see in the picture are not tricomes...It is frost!!!!

Attached Files:

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      362.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Damn nice plant there!