Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing herd

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GiantAssAnt, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone else here mix their herds? I like to buy just before im out of bud and what ill do is take the new bud that i just picked up and the old bud that is almost gone and grind them both together. My wife hates it when i do this but i see no problems with it. im just wondering how many actually mix their bud. Or sometimes if im kinda broke i just mix the dank and reg still gets me baked off my ass...

2. #2 Lerf, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    yea its not bad its cool sometimes
    especially with hash

3. Hell yeah I do it! If I got 3 kinds of bud...then there's gonna be three in the mix!

4. Ya i like packing a bowl then topping it with kief.

5. My wife hates it so much that i do this. If she knows its mixed she will dump the grinder of mixed in my pill buddy (i use with mflb) then grind up 1 kind....now THAT pisses me off.

6. Fuck that smoke one strain at a time people

7. I have had mixing come out really well and taste amazing and I have had mixing come out horribly nasty tasting. So I just do 1 at a time

8. i try to keep my herds separate. only on long cattle drives do i keep them together. much easier to drive 1 big herd than waste time making a lot of little trips with small herds.

oooohhh i think i missed the point of the thread.....

see how important spelling is? there's an edit button for a reason. lol

9. i mix my mids and lows every now and again but when i have the time and money i get an 8th of mixed highs from my conect and roll 2 skins together call it a party blunt try it its the bomb.

10. What about mixing ur bud with beer or liquor? Sometimes ill drink 3 or 4 beers and get a nice buzz going then smoke a bowl or ill make a rum and coke and drink it while getting fucked up.

11. i didn't know someone could be so stoned they spell herb with the d instead

12. Lol I wasn't stoned....i was at work on my cell. Idk how i put herds and not herbs?