Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing herbs with herb. Mint leaves/extract

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Dec 26, 2011.

1. I've smoked this before and enjoyed it. It made the smoke so smoothe, i didnt realize i was smoking so much. when i let it out i was like damn. is this harsh on lungs? is there a certain more natural extract brand or should i grow my own herbs? whats the science behind it, what r the benefits,?

2. I personally haven't tried it, but I am certainly I intrigued and will be checking back later.

3. Dude, that's not a bad idea, not sure you should be lighting fire to any herbs you find though ;) but kudos to you for trying it.

4. nah not random herbs, mint and rosemary n stuff