Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing herb with tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dylanzs, May 14, 2011.

1. I used to put weed in the bottom of a bowl then pack tobacco on top, First hit for the massive headrush, rest of the bowl gets you high as fuck... But I don't fucks with tobacco anymore, withdrawal is such a bitch.

2. #22 Dylanzs, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smartarse -__-

3. …………………
    …,,..,………………………,……:,,::,,:,.,,,,:,.,,………,…,..,,….
    ..,..,,…..,……2illl▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓………,..,,..
    ,…,..,…,.k▓█▓▓▓▓lBEnjjBllllllBjzv░1JTHtq8tL;..,…nll█▓…….,…,,
    .....,……v▓█M:..,::,,:;1JBt;,…,….q:……:vFll▓▓llEL…..█▓,……,…
    ,…,…..█,,,…░;……..;x,…….,:,,..,,:,,……..,░,,,…..█lM…….,,
    …..,:n█▓…,..Lii███▓B1……..tj▓▓▓█████lM.,,……..j█▓;……
    …W██▓w,,..,Y▓▓█████M…k██▓▓▓█▓lll▓▓v▓▓▓▓▓;.▓█▓…
    ..#ll█::vn▓▓▓▓g;J:..,.t█▓…………….,n▓▓glll▓▓▓▓Wl▓▓.wll█..
    …zi█;:..,..,t▓7▓▓░2ll█▓:……,.X▓Bq..,………Bll▓▓█▓.El█3.F█lll
    …..▓█1t;3█▓.,…Wl██,..,..f▓▓Mi█W,rB▓▓▓█lB;..▓█lBt█lK.:;█..
    ….,.f█▓W███▓▓7:..▒▓█M..tjBl▓██▓Bjzr▒█▓Bj██jY.,..,h█▓2..
    …..,..j█.jll█Bl▓▒ll█fjllllll█llBIjj█6;:..▒▓▓▓████,l█▓……Bl█▓..,..
    ,……U█.;r█████▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓█████Bj..C██W…..yi█;:…….
    ……..j█…█████████████▓lM:.k▓M..f▓█W,…,..lll█8:…..,…
    ,……N▓,..B██▓▓.█M1▓▓.,..j█….,;8l██▓W,…..░ll██r:…..,,..,,
    ……r▓▓…..▒ll▓▓▓██▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓881xtll▓▓██▓I….,..,,..,…
    ……I█▓.6;,.░;,,,..,..;r░::v7::,..;YTn;xtll▓▓█▓▓n……….,,..,…..
    …..w█▓..,JjlgglllBjkT:,..,………,,.,W▓▓▓▓H……………,,..,..,,..
    ,……U█▓r….,……,……,;rll▓l█▓▓▓▓t,..,……….,..,,..,..,,.,,….
    ………▒ll███▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓BBj::….,……,…..,,..,..,,..,..,,.,,…
    ,…,..,………….,…,……,……,..,…,..,……,……,…,……,……..

4. I don't understand how anyone could smoke their weed pure, unless they have a fuckton of it.

5. Bacci in your bong is BAD. Your res is rruined and your bong will taste like ass forever.

Spliffs are chill tho.

6. I don't smoke cigarettes. Therefore, anything tobacco related I kinda tune out. Every now and then, the boys will roll something tough with a swisher, but they always take out the outter paper and we empty the 'guts'/tobacco before filling it up with the main ingredients.

I like the taste of MJ without having to add any extras to it. Raw papers/zig zags/pipe/bong/vapes works like a charm.

7. Another question about blunts I'm going to buy a cheap $1.50 cigar it's about the size of my little finger maybe and inch longer and a plan of emptying it out and filling it up tight it seems too small to roll you reckon it will get me higher then a say a joint bit smaller and will it burn longer? new to blunts we don't smoke them where I live

8. I've took a bong rip with tobacco in. That shit is disgusting. So harsh.
    But I always have a bit of backy in my spliffs. It's pretty much an unknown concept to be smoking pure here in the UK. Unless your sparking a blunt.