Mixing Fox Farm Nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Blazin24/7, Aug 13, 2017.

1. I am currently using big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom fox farm nutrients and I just have a question about adding them all together. If I am feeding at full strength and it falls for let's say 6tsp of grow big and 6tsp of big bloom it seems like over kill to add that many nutrients to a gallon of water so I was wondering how do I proportion it out? Any help is appreciated.

2. IMG_0043.JPG
    This is for soil hopefully that what you're using. If not ignore this. It's per gallon I would start at a 1/4 strength and go up from there. But to answer your question yes, it's 6 per gallon of water, again I'd start at a 1/4 of hat and move up from there. Good luck.

3. When u say go up from there I know ur suppose to move from 1/4 to 1/2 to 3/4 to full somewhere along those lines but should I be increasing every week. Btw I feed every Monday and only once a week plants seem to love it.

4. I'd say gradually every other week as the plants get bigger, or show signs of needing food. If plants love what you're currently doing keep it !

• Like Like x 1