Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mixing dro with mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BxR, Dec 23, 2011.

1. should i mix dro with mids or keep them seperate?

2. seperate. if you mix them the high wont be as good because of the mids

3. I love to pack a nice amount of mids into a bowl, create a bedding for your dank. Then put a bit of dank on top and enjoy your high lol.

4. thanks bro

5. Everybody hates on mids, and I don't smoke it anymore but there's nothing wrong with it. It's still getting high, you just need a lot more to get the same high (although dank always used to make me tired until recently and mids never messed with me like that so that's a big plus). Mixing them will make your dank stretch out longer, too since you'll get as high as you want while being able to smoke as much as you want.

6. im lucky that i get high easy, i took 2 gravity bong hits that were huge and got super baked, im still baked.

7. dro means hydro, how it was grown. it is not an indicator of quality.

8. Word.
    I hate when people use the word to describe the quality, it's usually an indicator to me that they don't know their shit.

9. #9 Something New, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011

How often have you had dro that sucked though?

I think most people know that dro doesnt nessisarily = quality.

But that if something is dro its well grown weed, aka potent weed...

isnt that what potent weed is? Well grown, well maintained weed? So dro does kinda of mean dank

EDIT: I know you can fuck up a dro grow, lol dro gro, anyways, Think of it like someone saying "medical indoor grown"

10. wrong. it means it was grown hydroponically rather than in soil. you can have shit dro or dank dro. just as you can have shit or dank organic. it comes down to the skills of the grower, not hte growing medium.

11. Weed = Weed

12. Ya I realize that man. But dro is slang for dank.

But you could write a stand up comedy with the misconception of dro. Think it might have already been done, I swear ive heard it before.

13. if my dealer used 'dro' as slang for dank, i would slap him in the face.

14. You clearly have never had dank and/or mids. The quality difference is night and day.

15. Yes I have. you simply need to smoke more mids to get high than 'dank'. The end result is the same

16. you did not just say that...

17. lol not to beat a dead horse but...

To clarify what I was saying before is that the word meaning behind dro has changed a little bit.

If someone calls something "dro" its assumed that they mean weed that is well grown, with water instead of soil, etc.

you wouldn't assume that "dro" meant shit though right?

Thats the kind of point I was trying to get accross, that if someone calls weed dro, they are calling it good weed.

I do agree its lame that people missuse it and call weed not even grown that way as dro, but ya...thats what I meant ealier, I already knew what hydroponics is lol, edited my post before your post was there.

Just dont get so stuck up on it is what I'm saying lol.

18. So what? People also use it to describe quality. Not everyone grows. So if you understand then leave him alone.

Op i wouldn't do that. But i have only smoked mids a few times. And i don't think i would mix dank with them.

19. yep, and they're wrong. not that i care what names people use for their smoke, but on here refering to good quality weed as 'dro' will make you look moronic. same as using 'kush' or 'chronic'

:bongin:

20. yeah, you get high....