Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Different types of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CollegeStoned, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I for one usually enjoy packing a mixed bowl or something when I'm at the end of an old bag/beginning of a new one. Right now I have two really good types, some type of purp and a diesel strain, and I'm about to smoke a J of the mix. I will let everyone know how it goes!

Anyone else enjoy mixing or have any comments?

2. mixed some og and cherry pie last night in a bowl, man was that yummy and one interesting high

3. Mixing indica dominant and Sativa dominant strains is alright by me.

4. Sounds dangerous

5. It is, it's well documented that mixing weed causes dick cancer.

On the other hand, nothing quite like a mixed bowl with pure sativa and pure indica.

6. Penile cancer?
    Gosh golly gee jeepers!

7. I usually buy 2 different buds at the same time to mix with the two strains Im about to run out of. I call it a Tossed Salad Bowl.