Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing different strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herny, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I just ground up 2 distinctly different types of weed together. the smell is really something lol. im wondering how it will feel when i vape this? will it be sort of a combination?

one of the reasons weed is great is cause its like wine, there are so many different flavors and for different meals and occasions.

but yea what are your experiences on mixing strains?

2. The more strains, the better high i get. This one time i put 4 different kinds of dank plus afghan goldstamp hash in a 2L g bong, as soon as i took it, i instantly puked because of harsh the hit was but luckly i was hotboxing my friends bathroom and afterwards i was sooooooooooooooooo fucking ripped. good times.

3. aha, I love when me and my buddys get together and share our stashes. 90% of the time, we mix up our bud and pass it around haha! Only time we dont really mix is when we're loading the gravity bong lol, bowls not big enough...

4. Oh kids and your strains haha.
    The only important thing is THCPM%
    I could name a green nug anything I wanted to, doesn't make any better.

5. [quote name='"Metropolis"']Oh kids and your strains haha.
    The only important thing is THCPM%
    I could name a green nug anything I wanted to, doesn't make any better.[/quote]

Yeah I don't really care what strain I get. I just ask my dealer for either a sativa or indica dominant strain and take whatever I get.

6. Well this would be the advantageous thing about mixing strains. If I am tokin' before bed I will smoke indica but still add a little sativa to get a little heady. :hippie:

7. Hell yeah fruit salad FTW!