Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing clean and dirty urine for 50ng UA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jbud1, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Ok so I had 100% clean urine but it only touched the temp line, didn't cover it. She said I had to cover it or forfeit. So a dropped maybe 5% of my own dirty urine it. I haven't smoked in two weeks, but still tested positive on at home test. Considering it's a by volume test, shouldn't it be ok?

2. I've been following post like this for a couple of days now, due to being in the same situation, find no one posting their results. So here's my story... Thursday I had to take a drug test after being a half ounce every two weeks smoker, three days clean. I took my clean urine in with me, but didn't have enough to fill the collection cup. When I say it was mostly the clean urine, I'm talking 99% mixed with the lightest spray of my own... From Friday to Monday I was a nervous wreck, pulling my hair out and preparing an epic speech of how I had proved myself a good employee through my time as a temp with the company. I woke up Monday morning to a welcome aboard email. This method CAN work, but be very careful...