Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing alcohol with weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoleyBear, Feb 3, 2013.

1. I drank about 6-7 beers a few hours ago, and not feeling tipsy anymore. Will smoking ruin my experience and make me throw up, or will i be fine?

2. Are you serious?

It's called being crunked, dude

You don't listen to rap?

Edit: just reread "few hours ago"

You are a little girl, so yeah, probably

3. Nah don't mix cause that brings on the spins and those are no fun

4. Yeah but i had the beers earlier, will i still get the spins (only feel slightly if at all tipsy right now)

5. I dunno about everyone else but one time I mixed kind bud with beer and everything started to spin.

I ended up laid out on the street, flat on my back, until it stopped.

Never mixed the two again.

6. no one read my question properly -.-

7. I can't believe what I'm reading... Do you guys go to parties or just lock yourselves in your room with a bong and a lighter

I have an idea; drink a few more beers so you get the buzz back, then smoke a few blunts

8. as a matter of fact... I am doing this right now...

Attached Files:

9. Smoke out! If anything you will feel better. I haven't found anything that a bowl won't fix.

10. Thats every night for me.. I have only lost my eyesight and both my dogs so far.. You'll be fine!

11. Get mandrin absolut and play with the bottle while you're crunked. Great experience

12. Thanks people, i dont like to mix the two because ive had the spins before and my tolerance isnt that high, but i drank hours ago so i should be ok.

Cheers guys

13. :confused:

14. For when your throwing up later on someones lap. Lol

15. when i first did it i couldnt handle it at all, even hours later. but now i smoke almost everytime i drink so idk... maybe takes getting used to or some people it just doesnt effect.

16. implying i will throw up later? :D

17. You should be fine haha.

18. Ever heard of the spins? I've seen some pretty manly men get the spins before.

19. I get em almost every night lol. Weed + Alchol + nicotine , pretty much an exact recipe. Just always think "Whoa... Itll go away" as my balls pinch up in my scrotum