Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing alcohol with MJ

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Aug 5, 2012.

1. This is also something that I've been wanting to try. It just seems like it might be a good time to me, but I'm slightly nervous. I'm sure I'll get over it eventually though :p

2. Trust me... Your going to want to smoke when ur drunk, hahah anyone agree??

3. Beer before bong; in the wrong
    Bong before beer; in the clear.

Learn it, live by it.

4. Idk why but smoking weed and drinking a heineken makes the heineken leave a weed scented taste in your mouf.

5. Dam fucking straight: Beer before grass, your on your ass
    Grass before beer, your in the clear :smoke:

6. Here's how it went for me.

Be drunk , decides to pack a fat bowl for friend and I, 15 mins later shit hits the fan, puke, spins, pass out in bathtub for 2 hrs, drive home, tell myself never smoke and drink again.

In my eyes they dont mix at all.

7. #27 Pew, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    ALWAYS smoke beforehand.

Then as you go on drinking don't rush. Find the level where you have a nice buzz going and leave it at that don't keep drinking. If you down a load of shots shortly after things are gonna get messy.

I only really drink occasionally but there really is nothing better than a joint and a cold beer on the porch.

8. Weed+Booze=Won't feel your head on your body.I rather drink then smoke,you will feel way better getting drunk first then smoking.If you had alcohol poisoning the first time you got drunk,I wouldn't drink if I where you.

9. Agreed.
    I remember one of the best parties I've been in.. I smoked up some really euphoric and uplifting bud at a friend's place before arriving to the party. I was full of social, happy energy at a place with a lot of good friends n' folks. Then I started downing some beer & Ballantine's whiskey, things started going even wilder.

Then we rolled a spliff with a few dudes and went into a nearby patch of trees, smoked up. After that it's all blackout, suddenly I found myself passed out over the kitchen table where everyone's chatting n' drinking up. I guess I got back up and continued the night, still blacking out, suddenly it's like 4am with me dressed up in beer cartons babbling something really weird to a few still half-awake friends.

Good times :laughing:

10. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']Weed+Booze=Won't feel your head on your body.I rather drink then smoke,you will feel way better getting drunk first then smoking.If you had alcohol poisoning the first time you got drunk,I wouldn't drink if I where you.[/quote]

I mean that was because i was not sure how much to drink to catch a buzz lol. So naturally i did something idiotic like guzzling a powerade bottle full of vodka beer and arizona lol. Never again though

11. Smoke Blunts and drink 40s! I do it at the same time and i hit the blunt then sip my 40 the taste in my mouth is amazing.