Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing alcohol and edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chall99, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Going to a concert (Kendrick Lamar if anyones interested) soon and obviously looking to get messed up beforehand, but also don't really want to take the risk of sneaking in drugs, so I bought some weed cookies from my friend and some four locos to kill before entering. I'm a very experienced weed smoker, smoke a good amount just about every single day, but not too used to edibles, only had them once or twice before. Also been crossfaded many times, and am quite used to the feeling, even in pretty large quantities of both substances. I was basically wondering if mixing edibles with alcohol is a bad idea (esp with lack of experience with edibles), or if it would be ok because I'm quite experienced with both weed and crossfading. Thanks!

Edit: idk if this changes anything but I'll also be taking 40mg of addy before as well

2. I would need lots of alcohol and edibles to suffer through kendrick lamar. I'm not sure there is enough booze known too man but i see no issues with you combining the 2. I do without issue