Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LinuxJ, Aug 28, 2012.

1. #1 LinuxJ, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    Well I did some research, and I found there are so many strains, like 487 medical strains lol.

Has anyone mixed two different strains, not breeding, but I mean like 1g of one strain mixed with another. And any thoughts on that, and what you used. I am thinking of getting 3 or 4 feminized seeds, and just mixing it all together in one jar. Anyway any great mixes etc? Like AK48 and ... or whatever. Any guidelines like sativa and sativa or dominant etc. Is it advisable to mix sativa and indica?

Open to any mixes!

2. well i dont get medical but i grind up 2 different nugs and mix it togeather and smoke it, everytime i have 2 different stashes...

3. i like salad bowls (just what i call em) but i prefer to taste each strain separately first, then mix them. I find mixing them can either just be normal or can actually be better than either of the strains.

4. Ahh, so have you had any differences in mixing them, or is it just becoming of like mixing gatorade in your opinion?

5. yes.. mixing them sometimes gives you mixed highs, especially if you're mixing a strong indica and a strong sativa.

Usually the only time I mix weed is when I'm rolling joints, when I'm using shake left over from multiple different strains.

6. In your opinion better or worse?

7. I love mixing strains, gives you a more powerful unique high with all the different cannibinoids combining.

8. to me, sometimes it's better. it's fun to mix different strains and feel the unique high like phil said. But also there have been times when I mixed strains and I just didn't like the high at all.

9. Just depends, I like my taste of weed to so I usually like to sample them individually first.

10. So which ones have you had the greatest successes with.

11. my current setup is i have a few jars with strains that i know, then the strains that im not too sure of what they are/maybe a bit of a lower quality bud i throw all into one salad jar. i find i can taste the difference in the nugs, so its always a surprise when i spark up the first hit