Mixed up my plants..... uh duhhhh

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by korysclones, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I have two plants that I mixed up. I have studied both leaf patterns and can't for the life of me tell what one it is. Any other suggestions?Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 bananamber, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    There are thousands of strains out there and they all look pretty much the same. It's impossible to identify a strain (Short of genome sequencing, but then you still need a reference genome) besides whether it's indica or sativa dominant.

3. My suggestion would be to smoke them and see what you think then.  You'll figure it out quick enough..

4. Yes..... except they are to be moms.....Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Are they both known strains? Label them #1 and #2, take clones, flower and compare to strain descriptions, relabel. Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks for the suggestion :)Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="korysclones" post="19357902" timestamp="1389972614"]I have two plants that I mixed up. I have studied both leaf patterns and can't for the life of me tell what one it is. Any other suggestions?Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hi what are the two strains you mixed up bro? If you haven't grown these out before it may be hard to tell till jar time.Mj

8. I did that once and it was pretty obvious once they flowered